You Might Be from Colorado If...
Got this by e-mail from Cousin Ken who lives in Colorado. Since I
was born in Colorado I decided to add it to my list of places you might
be from. My first one was about Minnesotans.
You might be from Colorado if...
- You know the 'correct' pronunciation of Buena Vista and
- SPF 90 is not out of the question.
- April showers bring May blizzards.
- You have stood on solid ground and looked down on an airplane
- You see someone riding a Harley in a snowstorm, and you look
closer to see if it's someone you know.
- Timberline is someplace you have actually been, many times.
- People from other states breathe 5 times more often than you.
- Having a Senator named 'Nighthorse' doesn't seem strange.
- A full moon has never kept you awake.
- You have an $800 stereo in a $300 truck.
- Knowing that Texas and California are downstream gives you a
certain feeling of satisfaction when you flush.
know who Alferd Packer was.
- You carry your $3,000 mountain bike on top of your $500 car.
- You have a business degree and are frying burgers at a
McDonald's in Vail.
- You think a pass does not involve a football or a woman.
- You are 82 years old and take up snowboarding.
- Your real Y2K fear was running out of Celestial Seasonings tea
and trail mix.
- You get depressed after one day of cloudy weather.
- You think that formal wear is ironed denim.
- You own a big dog named Aspen, Buck, Cheyenne,
Tex, or Dakota that wears a bandanna.
- North means "mountains to the left," south is
"mountains to the right," and east and west are where all
those liberals keep moving in from.
- You go anywhere else on the planet and the air feels
"sticky" and you notice the sky is no longer blue.
- You consider a three-piece suit to be a pair of shorts, a
sweatshirt, and Birkenstocks.
- Your bridal registry is at REI.
- You expect the additional season... "Road
Robb's Genealogy Homepage
Copyright © 2001-08
Robbin D. Knapp email@example.com